Our resort is located in the immediate vicinity of the Kościeliska Valley, making it an excellent starting point for hiking in the picturesque Western Tatras and more. Nearby, our guests will also find a horse stable and the possibility of convenient access to Zakopane and many starting points for mountain trips. Near the Kirowy Gościniec are the Chochołowskie Baths, in which you can instantly vent your tiredness after all-day trips.
Courses and training
The Kirowy Gościniec recreation and training center has been conducting professional courses for firefighters in the field of first aid for several years. It is distinguished by world-class equipment and specialized instructors. The resort also runs other courses depending on the needs of guests. Our trainings provide professional knowledge in the field of emergency medical services, providing assistance in difficult conditions (wells, car accidents, cramped spaces). The courses in our Center prepare you for the state exam enabling you to receive the title of lifeguard.
Relaxation, activity and joyful fun
Kirowy Gościniec is not only a comfortable accommodation base for mountain lovers, but also a great place to relax with friends and family. The range of activities offered by our center makes us happy to come back to it after many hours of hiking.
Here are the attractions available in Kirowy Gościniec:
- sauna – available round the clock to all guests as an additional attraction or in a package with the apartment
- gym – a well-equipped training room will help warm up muscles before mountain expeditions
- Playstation 4 with game package and VR glasses
- selection of the latest board games
- cinema room on request
- the possibility of lighting a bonfire and a meal in the garden gazebo
- conference room
- common space for spending free time and having fun